What's the inspiration behind 1World Online? I was looking for the next big thing after a successful exit in 2010 (my pre...
Online advertising is broken
Online ads are annoying interruptions to the browsing experience and are totally irrelevant to user interest. Pop-ups make it impossible to read a news article, and auto-play videos make browsing a frustrating experience.
Bad advertising has led approximately 2 billion internet users to download ad blockers. These free apps totally eliminate ads from mobile and desktop browsers. According to a recent study, 47% of internet users are blocking ads.
Website publishers are experiencing a record decline in reader loyalty and are unable to guarantee results to advertisers. Advertisers are experiencing record low ROl and are losing faith in digital advertising. Both sides are seeking a solution to organically engage and retain users online.
1World Online: smart, native advertising that engages users
1World provides custom content for publishers and advertisers in the form of polls, quizzes, and surveys related to their brand. As users engage with this custom content, they are presented with targeted display ads.
1World Widgets are embedded on thousands of websites across the internet. Deployment takes seconds with a line of code and content can be created by our team, chosen from an existing library or syndicated with advertising partners.
Targeted Ad Units
As users engage with the widgets, targeted ads can be placed around the widget. These ad units convert up to 10x times better than traditional static ads across search/social. Publishers can choose to work with existing advertisers or we can open their website to our advertiser network. This network represents thousands of brands around the world.
1WO tokens are used for transactions in the 1World ecosystem. Advertisers use 1WO tokens to purchase advertising space on websites deployed with 1World widgets. Users earn points as they engage with 1World widgets. Once enough points are earned, they can be used to redeem 1WO tokens. Users can hold tokens for various benefits or convert to fiat/BTC on crypto wallets and exchanges like Pillar and Liquid.
$2.4M revenue in 2019
3000 registered publishers and advertisers globally
15 million users have engaged with 1World Widgets
64 million votes placed using 1World Widgets
27K wallets created that hold 1WO tokens
We work with top brands
Our customers are publishers of websites and advertisers of well known brands around the world.
After deploying the 1World Widget, our customers are experiencing:
- +60% increase in reader loyalty (readers are returning to sites to consume more content)
- Up to 4x increase in average time spent on site
22% increase in engagement with content on sites
1World receives a percentage of the revenue from ad units that are attached to the 1World Widget. Additional revenue is also generated from licensing and analytics.
First to market
1World is the first solution to market that allows publishers and advertisers to start earning revenue without the hassles of other traditional advertising and blockchain solutions.
- Publishers can embed and deploy 1World tools onto any site within seconds and use 1World to fill remnant ad space (this was never possible before).
- Advertisers can reach consumers as they are engaged. When paired with the our widgets, we have seen ads convert 10x better than traditional static ads.
- Users can interact with 1World tools without changing existing behaviors. Users engage with 1World polls on their favorite websites & earn loyalty points as they go!
1World and the Web 3.0 revolution
Today, 1World is a profitable startup with product-market fit and a thriving ecosystem:
- Users are participating and earning points
- Publishers are using 1World to create engaging polls
- Advertisers are experiencing 10x conversion rates
With this funding, we are moving in a direction that will evolve the ecosystem as a whole:
- Users will be allowed contribute and become a part of the marketplace. Contributions can be in the form of creating polls and interactive content. Users will have the option to be compensated with crypto or Amazon Moments.
- Publishers will be benefit from user contributions by having more diverse, enriched content options. The content is created by their own users which elevates brand loyalty.
- Advertisers will experience even higher conversion rates as a result of this. As content in 1World widgets become more engaging, the corresponding ad unit gets better results!
$12M+ in funding to date
- Alex Fedosseev is serial entrepreneur, executive and inventor. He received BS in Mathematics, and MS in Computer Science from Moscow State University.
- Alex founded 1World Online in 2011 as a decentralized platform combining interactive advertising and organic research. In 2018, 1World became the Fastest Growing American Company in Silicon Valley and #109 in the US (per Inc. 5000).
- Alex has participated in 3 successful exits:
PM Director, 2Wire (Acquired by Pace)
VP Product, 4Home (Acquired by Motorola Mobility),
Sr. Director of Product, Motorola Mobility (Acquired by Google).
- Alex lives and works in San Francisco Bay Area, California for last 20+ years, married with two children.