The Biden administration is calling for action in order to stem climate change for a wide range of sectors, and that of c...
Net zero carbon energy
ORENgE Power delivers the most exciting ESG solution from harnessing organic energy. ORENgE Power technology builds net zero carbon energy power systems with environmentally friendly organic ink. ORENgE products support sustainability from materials that are earth abundant, recyclable and non-toxic. ORENgE power systems are installed in smart buildings, EV transportation, and outdoor applications to overcome mainstream carbon footprint limitations due to the inefficiency of traditional grid and AC power conversion, and is the greenest alternative to current environmentally toxic renewables.
Real Estate - the one product in the market capable of delivering smart building intelligence, carbon reduction, and organic power to POE (power over the ethernet) platforms inclusive of lighting, sensors, monitors, and UL 924 emergency systems.
Trucking - the ORENgE Green on the Road Program and data port system outperforms traditional silicon panels by up to 30% on a watt per watt basis through low light performance, superior flexibility and the lowest weight to kWh performance.
Outdoor Sustainability - ORENgE takes advantage of organic energy and Apple MFI technology to deliver sustainable power solutions for smart city and IoT infrastructure.
ORENgE leads the market for onsite power with organic energy systems that generate power at near zero carbon footprint, lower operating costs, and improved sustainability.
- Lightest and most powerful organic energy technology per kWh
- Lowest carbon footprint for the growing global base of renewable solutions
- ORENgE is transparent, non-toxic, flexible, thin, durable, recyclable, sustainable, and cost competitive
Market game changer
- ORENgE organic energy platform is the true breakthrough energy business that supports scalable and environmentally intelligent DC based power solutions
- Disruptive technology enables the opening of new independent energy markets and new onsite power generation for untapped markets
High barrier to entry
- ORENgE has control over the largest supply of organic printed film
- ORENgE performance has the highest specific power ratio per kg
- ORENgE has the most advanced technology to deliver power from organic energy
- ORENgE applications and product solutions support recurring revenue and ITC incentives through an organic energy service agreement. (OSEA) for multiple years.
- OESA recurring revenue increases sales volume, higher efficiency, and lower production costs
Carbon climate reform
Climate 21 Memorandum
- Reduce carbon footprint of U.S. building stock 50% by 2035
- Upgrade 4 million buildings and set new appliance and building standards to improve energy efficiency
- Deploy over 500,000 EV charging stations by 2030
- Develop new CAFÉ standards to ensure 100% of new light-and-medium duty vehicle sales are electrified
- Restore the full EV tax credit
- Incentives for manufacturers to retool and build factories to produce zero-emission vehicles and parts
- Target investments to lower the cost of carbon capture technology to ensure this technology is scalable and widely available
We are offering up to $3,000,000 of Series A Preferred Interests in Go OPV, LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company.
Terms of the offering are:
Securities: Up to 100,000 Series A Preferred Units
Offering Price: $30.01 per Unit
Pre-Money Valuation: $30,000,000
The Company has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject or accept any offer to purchase Preferred Units.
Organic Photovoltaics (OPV)
Organic energy is printed from organic ink, the greenest alternative for power generation. ORENgE differs from previous technologies due to improved design and versatility, allowing energy generation on any surface, from vertical and horizontal application to buildings, vehicles, and outdoor furniture.
ORENgE provides an immediate earth-abundant and low CO2 emitting source of energy worldwide, with unsurpassed sustainable and renewable attributes of generating power from light and power delivery through intelligent technology integration. The ORENgE technology is similar to organic ink used in OLED for smart phones and monitors; and instead of using electricity to produce light images,; ORENgE absorbs the light to produce energy and the power is delivered through intelligent technology products and applications. ORENgE use of organic materials is non-toxic with the lowest carbon footprint, and does not contain the toxic components used in silicon glass panels such as cadmium telluride, silicon tetrachloride, hydrofluoric acid, among others.
- Real Estate – the one product in the market capable of reducing CO2, and delivering near zero carbon organic power to smart building integrated systems
- Trucking – the ORENgE trucking and data port system outperforms the current silicon market base products by up to 30%
- Outdoor sustainability – the ORENgE unique flexibility, lightweight and transparency results in more adaptive products for outdoor use.
- Corporate – under the Organic Energy Service Agreement Program (OESA), ORENgE seeks to own, maintain and replace energy generation infrastructure for corporations and large institutions
- Direct Sale – ORENgE applications include Apple MFI and Cisco POE compatible products for sale through retail, distributors, and internet online
ORENgE Smart Building
ORENgE allows for the installation of the ultimate ORENgE onsite power solution within the real estate market for Paris Accord and US Climate 21carbon reduction. With the ability to use the largest available square footage of current existing window surfaces, adding battery storage, and backup grid supply, ORENgE Power provides a 24/7 smart building sustainable power solution. Under the ORENgE Energy Service Agreement the real estate application can be applied to tens of millions of square feet of building area reducing carbon footprint and delivering an organic energy power solution.
Existing investors in ORENgE manage over 24 million square feet of retail, commercial and industrial properties, as well as hundreds of net leased properties with thousands of acres of undeveloped land across the US market.
ORENgE Building Solution
- Lower Cost per Kwh
- Smart Building Integration
- Heat Gain Reduction
- Higher Return on Capital
- Semi trucks get their name from semi trailers, which do not have front wheels and rely on tractors for transportation
- ~2 million semi trucks in operation in the US and ~5.6 million semi trailers
- Semi trucks and semi trailers are also known as tractors trailers, respectively
Green Energy on the Road
- ORENgE truck and data port systems can be used to retrofit Class 6 - 8 trucks and be applied to the emerging market for EV (electric vehicle) transport.
- Some truck engines weigh as much as 3,000 lbs, and can tow tens of thousands of pounds, and need additional power to run batteries, electronics and working units without increasing weight
- Federal regulations state that semi trucks and trailers cannot weigh more than 80,000 lbs – anything heavier could potentially damage roads and bridges
Number of Miles Driven
- Truck drivers drive an estimated 140 billion miles every year
- Single semi drives about 45,000 miles a year on average
- According to the Federal Highway Administration, long-distance trucks travel upwards of 100,000 miles a year
- 42% of all miles driven by commercial vehicles are driven by semi trucks
ORENgE truck and data port systems outperform standard silicon technologies on a watt per watt basis. In side-by-side use case trials, ORENgE systems produce higher output on a watt per watt by as much as 30%.
Under the ORENgE Organic Energy Service Agreement the company will install, maintain and replace systems to supply onsite energy for lighting, security and additional services for outdoor applications
- ORENgE UV protection supplies additional thermal comfort for the end user while waiting for services to arrive, and DC power supply for interim charging.
- The benefits of ORENgE ESG approach allow the bus shelter companies to provide a more sustainable solution to the city’s local administration
GO - OPV’s management has extensive management and development experience in Renewable Energy and ESA structures; a full technical design and product team, sales support and installation platform; and experienced senior advisors in real estate, sustainability, and marketing.
Paul Frischer - CEO - Head of Product Development
Global management and renewable energy senior executive with 25 years of successful leadership experience in product development, innovative technology, renewable energy and ESG investment. Mr. Frischer's background includes renewable energy initiatives at UBS, NKF, and Ledvac Capital.
Felipe Travesso - CFO - Head of Operations
Co-Founder of Sunew Filmes and member of the CSEM technology development committee. Partner at FIR Capital responsible for investments in renewable energy and printed organics. Mr. Travesso background includes venture capital, investment banking, structured transactions and project finance.
BEFORE MAKING A DECISION TO INVEST, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CAREFULLY THE INFORMATION UNDER THE “RISK FACTORS” SECTION BEGINNING ON PAGE 12 OF THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM.
REPUBLIC COMPOUND LLC, THE COMPLIANCE AND TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM SERVICING THE OFFERING, HAS NOT INVESTIGATED THE DESIRABILITY OR ADVISABILITY OF AN INVESTMENT IN THIS OFFERING OR THE SECURITIES OFFERED HEREIN. REPUBLIC COMPOUND LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, ENDORSEMENTS, OR JUDGEMENT ON THE MERITS OF THE OFFERING OR THE SECURITIES OFFERED HEREIN. REPUBLIC COMPOUND LLC’S CONNECTION TO THE OFFERING IS SOLELY FOR THE LIMITED PURPOSES OF ACTING AS A SERVICE PROVIDER.
PRIME TRUST LLC, THE ESCROW AGENT SERVICING THE OFFERING, HAS NOT INVESTIGATED THE DESIRABILITY OR ADVISABILITY OF AN INVESTMENT IN THIS OFFERING OR THE SECURITIES OFFERED HEREIN. THE ESCROW AGENT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, ENDORSEMENTS, OR JUDGEMENT ON THE MERITS OF THE OFFERING OR THE SECURITIES OFFERED HEREIN. THE ESCROW AGENT’S CONNECTION TO THE OFFERING IS SOLELY FOR THE LIMITED PURPOSES OF ACTING AS A SERVICE PROVIDER.
Go OPV LLC (the “Company”) is party to a technical services agreement with Republic Compound LLC, an affiliate of Open Deal Inc. , whereby the Company will compensate Republic Compound LLC with a 0.25% membership interest in the Company regardless of the outcome of the offering.