The greatest feelings in the world: (one) the moment you free your boobs from the confinement of your bra and (two) jumpi...
1 in 5 people have asthma or allergies
Statistics show exponential growth in the $600B fragmented market segment for hypoallergenic and wellness products—with $10B just for hypoallergenic products.
Growth rates for eco-friendly products and wellness market are expected to increase by 50% YoY.
A go-to hypoallergenic brand is needed with multiple category coverage for every segment of home—from 'foundation to furnishings', from textiles to home decor.
Sleeping takes one-third of our lives—and those with allergies need affordable hypoallergenic textiles: bed pillows, comforters, and 'clean design' down-alternative options.
Traditional real estate building methods are inefficient—our modular building tech designs increase ROI for development.
An all-in-one Lifestyle Brand:
A BLUE EGG CORPORATION
Our family of brands has diversification of categories, allowing revenue from multiple channels: retail, licensing, and real estate. Investor contributions will be at the holding company level, which is called A Blue Egg Corporation—allowing investors to receive benefit of revenue from three divisions of the company.
Our brands already generate revenue. We are positioned to be a leader for the eco-conscious and hypoallergenic consumer (B2C) and hospitality client (B2B) for textiles, case goods, and tableware, and other categories.
A Blue Egg family of brands
- RW HOME LLC d/b/a ROBIN WILSON HOME (design/IP)—design projects for residential and commercial; plus revenue from publishing/speaking/television
- CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ (licensing)—Carl Icahn-backed WestPoint Home has licensed the brand for textiles; Q1 2022 launch at Macy's in 165 doors, followed by QVC and Belks; brand is well-positioned with licensed and private label products for whole home
- GRENIER HOLDINGS (real estate)—equity fund to allow us to build a subdivision using modular building tech
Founder and timeline
This New York City-based conglomerate is bootstrapped by Robin Wilson, an entrepreneur with a 20-year track record and who has authenticity due to allergies and asthma since childhood.
In 2000, she became an entrepreneur and by 2006, she launched the eponymous Robin Wilson Home. By 2008, she licensed the brand to custom cabinetry (revenue generated was over $82M, wholesale) sold at 400 independent cabinetry dealers; and branded textiles sold at retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond.
After the publication of her best-selling book, Clean Design: Wellness for your Lifestyle (Greenleaf, 2015), the brand gained a strong consumer following.
During the 2020 pandemic, the firm pivoted to create a timeless trademarked brand, CLEAN DESIGN HOME™—which has potential for multi-product category options with licensing and private label.
Highlights since launch:
- Licensed textiles to West Point Home, backed by Carl Icahn; launching at Macy's, QVC, Belks and in UK/Japan markets
- Hospitality client contract for design and textile procurement
- ELLEN launched brand on TV for holiday giveaways (Dec 2020)
- INC magazine selected Robin Wilson as one of the "Top 100 Female Founders" (2020)
- AMAZON created CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ store as part of an entrepreneur incubator
- TV production pilot currently in review for major network
- Real estate equity fund will allow us to partner in developments to showcase our entire product line in model homes
Holistic brand approach for multi-prong global revenue
Two of our brands are licensed in cross-categories— from the foundation to the furnishings
- CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand has licensed hypoallergenic products for B2C (retail) and B2C (hotels) and is in talks with a modular builder to license designs to be sold to builders.
- RW HOME LLC brand has historical success with brand licensing, generating $82 million+ wholesale (2009-2018) with custom cabinetry; plus textiles sold at nationwide retailers.
Brand revenue and launch details
B2C: Macy's will launch the CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ x Martex line in January 2022 at 165 doors nationwide, including Guam, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. QVC and Belk's also premiere in 2022.
B2B: Hospitality client has selected CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand for textiles and design. When we hire, we will strategically pursue hospitality client business—and build a residential furnishings business.
GRENIER HOLDINGS equity fund for real estate subdivision acreage will generate exponential returns with modular tech; and our branded furnishings will appear in model home units.
RW HOME LLC designs interiors for both residential and commercial clients; and brand will be licensed for modular home architectural plans.
CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ x Martex: Macy's concept shop launching Jan 2022 to showcase our hypoallergenic products.
GRENIER HOLDINGS will build subdivisions use modular tech; home decor items will appear in model units.
RW HOME LLC manages brand IP: design, speaking, television and publishing (e.g. our #1 best-selling book) and partnerships.
The firm generated ~$150,000 in Q4 2020 based upon:
- Amazon/online website (B2C) generated $86,500 in sales
Hospitality (B2B) procurement over $80,000 in a few weeks
2022: Revenues will exponentially grow due to Macy's and QVC launch of CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand, with plans for brand awareness—including print exposure in the Macy's HOME catalog mailed in January, plus other PR/marketing efforts.
Our projected 2022 annual revenue is $1.8M, based upon hospitality procurement sales, direct-to-consumer retail sales, interior design projects, licensed brand deals, private label partnerships, paid speaking, TV, and real estate development.
Brand timeline highlights
Textile Market Results-2021
CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand has confirmed commitments from retailers in US, UK, Japan, plus QVC;
Jan 2022: Launch online and on-shelf at retailers begins in Q1 2022 with brand launch in January at Macy's (165 doors including Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico), plus other retailers;
Feb 2022: Black History Month promotions at retailers;
March 2022: Spring cleaning promotions at retailers
Upon release on retail shelves, our brand will be the first Black international brand licensed in premium hypoallergenic textiles.
Global brand licensing and modular real estate with low overhead model
- CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand will be licensed in multiple categories: on shelf in retail, hotel rooms, furniture, lighting, and for modular home plans
- RW HOME LLC will design spaces, publish books, create television projects; and continue paid speaking events.
- GRENIER HOLDINGS equity fund will develop homes using modular tech; featuring CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ furnishings in model units.
We have a low overhead model because our licensing partners and private label entities have staff dedicated to the brand. Thus we do not have significant overhead in the areas of:
Product Design / Sales / Distribution / Inventory
Multiple business functions are outsourced such as public relations, legal. With funding, we will build an in-house team to protect and expand brand with licensing, strategy, and marketing.
Strategic plan allows multiple revenue streams
- CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ revenue is from licensing brand in multiple categories product to consolidate a fragmented, hypoallergenic marketplace.
- RW HOME LLC revenue comes from intellectual property such as publishing, speaking, media, spokesperson, television (pilot in progress) which ensures ownership of content.
GRENIER HOLDINGS revenue will come from our equity fund as we build real estate using modular technology; strong ROI due to efficiencies, compared to traditional building.
Tapping into the multi-billion hypo-allergenic market
- The bedroom linen segment led the global market with a value of USD $32.13B in 2018. Bedspreads, blankets, and cushion and cushion covers were the highest selling products, which helped the segment maintain the dominant position in the market.
The bathroom linen segment is expected to register fastest CAGR of 5.02% over forecast period.
The global Home Textile market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2025, reaching USD $174B by 2025 (from USD $155.5B in 2021).
According to McKinsey, “We estimate the global wellness market at more than $1.5 trillion, with annual growth of 5 to 10 percent. A rise in both consumer interest and purchasing power presents tremendous opportunities for companies, particularly as spending on personal wellness
rebounds after stagnating or even declining during the COVID-19 crisis. At the same time, the wellness market is getting increasingly crowded, creating the need to be strategic about where and how companies compete.”
Our brands are poised to lead in hypoallergenic market
Wellness market is estimated to grow to $1.5T globally until 2025.
We can tap into the wellness market with authenticity
Companies should understand that wellness consumers are not a monolithic bloc with lockstep preferences. Our survey showed that they tend to fall into distinct groups that behave very differently.
Wellness enthusiasts are high-income consumers who actively follow brands on social media, track new-product launches, and are excited about innovations.
The socially responsible prefer (and are willing to pay more for) brands that are environmentally sustainable and with clean/natural ingredients. Price-conscious consumers believe wellness products are important but meticulously compare features and benefits before purchasing to get the best deal.
Feeling good: the future of the $1.5T wellness market
Aligned with consumer needs
Female-founded, female-led brand is positioned for continued growth in the hypoallergenic and wellness market.
- Our licensing partner, WestPoint Home is one of the largest textile manufacturers in the world—backed by Carl Icahn. CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ x Martex products includes sheets, comforters, robes, towels, quilts; premiere at retail in 2022.
Q1 2022 Macy's Launch by States
165 doors in U.S. plus Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico
We understand what families want in a brand—authenticity—due to the founder's lifetime struggle of allergies and asthma.
CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand has an art-mark in process to limit copycat products. Our trademarks are in process for international markets (UK, Japan, US).
Use of capital
Global Growth Strategy
Robin Wilson founded an authentic brand; she is an expert as an asthma and allergy sufferer and will be a spokesperson for the brand, with other influencers providing content.
- CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand is confirmed to launch in the US, UK and Japan markets; brand licensing and private label partnerships into adjacent categories (cleaners, candles, pet, rugs, lighting, certification) will allow revenue multi-channel revenue growth in retail and hospitality.
- RW HOME LLC owns intellectual property including design projects, paid speaking events, publishing, and content. Appearances will drive sales and brand awareness with launch of high impact marketing, public relations and television.
- GRENIER HOLDINGS will use equity fund to participate fully in creating subdivision project(s) utilizing modular building technology and will showcase entire brand: interior design + our branded products will sell in model units.
- Key hires will drive revenue through partnerships, sales strategy, brand growth for B2C sales and B2B hospitality deals.
- Strategic collaborations and partnerships will reach new global consumers and activate new distribution points.
Growth acceleration will be propelled with hiring key executives to protect the brand, ensure scaleability, focus growth, while maintaining lean operations:
Licensing/Private Label Manager
Brand Strategist for Partnerships
Mission and vision
History: Brand licensing
CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ will scale as a wellness brand by licensing the trademark into multiple product categories.
- In 2020, during COVID-19, the timeliness of creating a separate trademarked brand, CLEAN DESIGN HOME™, provided a separate explosive growth opportunity—a scaleable brand with a global focus on the wellness and eco-friendly marketplace.
- Q4 2020: the CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand was licensed to West Point Home for textiles for bed, bath and quilts. Launched on ELLEN for national audience in December 2020.
- Q1 2021: during International Home Textiles Week, the brand was presented and commitments received from Japan, UK, US retailers.
- Q1 2022: brand launch at retail.
- Amazon: Our brand was selected for an Entrepreneurial Incubator. We have a direct client partner and have been highlighted for Prime Day and Back to School; plus advertising and Fulfillment by Amazon.
Macy's: New York launch in January 2022 at 165 doors nationwide including Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Belks: Will launch in Q2 2022.
QVC: Brand will appear in on-air appearances Q1/Q2 2022 to launch textiles. Success metrics are $250K+per minute.
International Retail Stores: During Home Textiles Week 2021, our brand was picked up by retailers in the UK and Japan.
Hospitality: We received $80,000+ in orders from one resort property in 2020 and continue to receive orders. We will pursue procurement and design relationships with other boutique hotels and resorts as a wellness/hypoallergenic/diverse brand.
Real Estate Development: Our firm has partnered with a leading modular builder that is licensing our brand for designs; plus will work with us on our subdivision acreage development.
Board Members / Investors / Brand Strategic Advisors
- CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand is timeless, with an iconic logo to allow multiple licensing deals in various product categories.
- Currently licensed by Carl Icahn-backed WestPoint Home for textiles; launching at Macy's and QVC in Q1 2022.
- Funding will allow us to hire a professional Brand Strategist to create partnerships, private label, and licensed deals in multiple product categories through global sourcing.
- Funding will allow us to build on our multi-channel revenue strategy, including hospitality and real estate development.
- Funding will allow international brand growth and awareness for CLEAN DESIGN HOME™, RW HOME LLC, and GRENIER HOLDINGS—ensuring a holistic approach to our brands, and enabling us to lead in the highly fragmented wellness, eco-friendly, and hypoallergenic sector for residential and hospitality.
Who is Robin Wilson?
Founder/ CEO / Entrepreneur / Author
Founder of Robin Wilson Home, a successful eponymous brand that generated $82M+ in licensed brand revenue (wholesale) from 2009-2018
Creator of newly-launched CLEAN DESIGN HOME™ brand
Ambassador: Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
Board Vice Chair, Sustainable Furnishings Council (2013-15); current ambassador to organization
Named to Top 20 African American Interior Designers
Named to INC magazine list of "Top 100 Female Founders"
Author, CLEAN DESIGN: Wellness for your Lifestyle
MA, NYU (Real Estate Finance); BA, University of Texas-Austin