How to invest in Cityzenith through Infrashares : What you need to do next!
Hey everyone, so much going on as we come to the end of the year. Many of you have contacted us about investing in Cityzenith through Infrashares. Quite a few of you have committed significant funds already on the Infrashares platform, and yet have still to complete the formalities surrounding obtaining accreditation. Please make sure that you do follow through with the entire process and ASAP, as you will need to be accredited in order to complete your investment in Cityzenith. Once you receive verification it can be used on any platform with Reg. D 506(c) offerings!
You can verify your status as an accredited investor by doing any of the following:
- Verify your annual income over $200,000 by uploading any Internal Revenue Service form that reports your income for the two most recent years (including, but not limited to, Form W–2, Form 1099, Schedule K–1 to Form 1065, and Form 1040) and submit a written representation that you (alone or with spouse) has a reasonable expectation of reaching the income level necessary to qualify as an Accredited Investor during the current year.
- Verify your net worth over $1,000,000 by uploading asset and liability documentation, dated within the prior three months, and submit a written representation that all liabilities necessary to make a determination of net worth have been disclosed.
- Upload written verification of your Accredited Investor status as confirmed from one of the following persons or entities:
- A Registered Broker-Dealer;
- An Investment Advisor Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- A Licensed Attorney; or
- A Certified Public Accountant.
- Upload written verification of your Accredited Investor status as confirmed by one of the various Third-Party verification services such as: