From all of us at DoraHacks, Thank You!!!
The campaign is now at 161% of minimal funding goal raised! We really appreciate all the love and support from our 478 savvy investors. We’re so thrilled and motivated to see more investors and hackers join our journey.
Here are the updates for this week:
- GoLang community leader, Asta Xie (Oct. 23rd) and Rust China community's Sun (Oct. 24th) will be the hacker speakers this week for DoraHacks' community. You can add DoraHacks at naodongmao on WeChat to follow the live event and listen in.
- The first stop of the Hacker Fair Tour is scheduled on Nov. 2nd in China. DoraHacks is inviting 30 companies and 30 hacker teams to present at this fair and expecting 1,000 hackers to attend the fair.
- KuCoin, one of the most advanced cryptocurrency exchanges, officially joins DoraHacks as a new corporate partner.
- On Oct. 24th, DoraHacks is going to launch a minimalistic product called HackList at tophacker.com, which is a site listing pre-angel stage hacker teams.
- Please click here to watch our 2nd Hacking In 60s video, a weekly video series with the top news from the global hacking & developing world!
We absolutely LOVE what we do, and we’re very excited to start a revolution that will connect talented hacker/developers to top enterprises and fundamentally change the traditional way of tech recruiting.
Please continue to spread the word about the campaign, get your friends, family and colleagues to join you in support of DoraHacks! Don’t forget to tag us on LinkedIn and Twitter @DoraHacks, and Facebook @DoraHacksGlobalHack. Please also feel free to leave us a review of why you invested on Republic.
Thank you again for the opportunity to build something great together.
The DoraHacks Team