What you'll do:
- Lead, train, and grow an amazing sales team
- Evolve strategy for deal sourcing, including collaborating with internal teams (partnerships, communities, and product) to drive sales
- Work with sales operations to develop and improve our deal flow infrastructure and process
- Senior leader in the due diligence process/automation -- application reviews, investment committee preparation, terms negotiations, and compliance check-ins
- Evolve strategy — how do we deliver quality at-scale across all Republic verticals (tech, crypto, games, real estate, SMB, healthcare, music, etc)?
Our ideal candidate:
- Sales chops – You have experience and a track record of success in sales and/or sales team management at a high-growth startup.
- VC-literate – You know the ins-and-outs of VC by way of your work experience at a VC fund (or an ecosystem equivalent) or by way of your demonstrated interest in the space. You can truly “talk the talk.”
- Management prowess – You are capable of managing a high-performing and diverse team. You can communicate effectively, set goals, build processes, provide thoughtful feedback, and build a strong culture.
- Get it done attitude – You are scrappy, resourceful, and relentless. You do what needs to be done to drive success for your team and for the business.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- FINRA Series 7 license and/or other relevant securities licenses
What you'll receive in return:
- A fun and exciting (post-pandemic) office environment in NYC (Manhattan)
- Highly flexible remote work policy
- The opportunity to grow and lead an investment team to unicorn status
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, unlimited PTO, a monthly health & wellness stipend, lunch & dinner reimbursement (when in the office)
- Robust compensation structure that includes a competitive base salary, success-based bonus structure, a grant of Republic Notes, and a potential equity grant.