What you'll do:
- Manage credit portfolio including facilitating and forecasting payments
- Provide ad hoc analysis to senior management, including portfolio metrics and underwriting performance
- Work with your team lead on communicating with issuers for investor updates, amendments, and special situations
- Work closely with tech solutions to develop an automated and scalable payment processing solution
Who you are:
- Finance / accounting chops – You have a solid understanding of credit structures, and an ability to model interest, paydown, amortization, total returns. Advanced excel skills and a background in finance or accounting are a must.
- Detail oriented – You will own our portfolio tracking function, including tracking follow-on rounds for startups and managing investor payouts for mainstreet and real estate debt deals.
- Get it done attitude – You are scrappy, resourceful, and relentless. You do what needs to be done to drive success for your team and for the business.
What you'll receive in return:
- Remote work for now, return to NYC office starting fall 2021
- A fun and exciting (post-pandemic) office environment in Manhattan, with opportunities to work remotely from satellite offices in key cities across the US
- Opportunity to own a core part of Republic’s portfolio management function
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, unlimited PTO, highly flexible remote work policy, monthly health & wellness stipend, lunch & dinner reimbursement (when in the office)