What you'll do:
- Work across teams and key stakeholders to enable the adoption of a central CRM tool
- Support, as well as, lead complex strategic initiatives from start to finish across multiple teams and deliver these initiatives in a timely manner.
- Leverage available structured and unstructured data to improve process, record-keeping and technology
- Assist where needed on mission critical day-to-day challenges
- Work closely with the COO and coordinate Director of Project Management on Republic Capital
What we're looking for:
- Experience with Salesforce required
- A background on project management
- Success developing and executing on complex project plans from start to finish
- Highly organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in several technologies platforms including, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and more
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, and tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a high-stakes, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- All around team player, that is willing to “roll up your sleeves” when needed