What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Operations to support and improve existing operations.
- Manage all crypto and fund responsibilities such as working with custody providers, wallet management and cash distributions, OTC desk relationships, staking, liquidity mining, and node operating (in collaboration with our engineering and Advisory team).
- Communicate with our fund administrators daily on tasks and act as a point of contact as issues arise.
- Manage and maintain our database of investors and investments.
- Oversee the creation and upkeep of secure data rooms and materials as needed by the investor relations team.
- Assist in the creation and closing of funds with our fund administrators.
- Assist where needed on mission-critical day-to-day challenges.
Our ideal candidate:
- 6-8 years of experience.
- Experience in running and/or establishing the operations of a startup, family office, or fund.
- Must have experience working in crypto.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of angel, venture or private equity investing.
- Experience with Metamask, Fireblocks, crypto exchanges, Airtable, Defi protocols, Ledger Nano and other wallets.
- Extreme and demonstrable attention to detail and processes.
- Comfortable working in a high-stakes, fast-paced environment.