- Lead talent acquisition and new employee on-boarding, conducting new hire orientations and updating records of new staff.
- Help lead our recruiting efforts as we continue to scale and grow our team
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program and policy knowledge to help employees perform at their best
- Be readily available to employees when they have questions and proactively check on employees if you anticipate them needing support
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities to better leverage technology and help the HR team scale
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant HR administrative/coordinator level experience
- Strong written, communication and organizational skills
- A self-starter; one who raises their hand for new opportunities, loves learning and is eager to try new things
- One who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong belief in diversity, innovation, and making all employees feel welcome and included
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a true customer service orientation towards internal clients
- Discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information Strong interest and discourse competence around technology
- Startup experience is a plus.