What You'll Do...
- Act as a gatekeeper and transactional attorney for securities offerings under Reg. CF, Reg D and Reg S;
- Create and implement procedures for and assisting with the administration of contract management, organization, and documentation
- Prepare and review materials for compliance with various SEC/FINRA rules
- Prepare and complete certain regulatory filings through the SEC’s EDGAR system
- Provide legal support on compliance issues, training and investigations
- Oversee the execution of engagement agreements with prospective issuers
- Transactional work through Republic’s deal flow of companies raising funds through securities offerings
- Due diligence work through the review of formation and financial documents, provided by companies applying to be hosted on Republic for their securities offering
- Research data privacy rules and regulations and implement programs to achieve corporate goals
Our Ideal Candidate...
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (preferably at a startup, a leading law firm, or a securities regulator (i.e. FINRA/SEC))
- BA/BS degree; JD degree
- Passed the bar in NY or CA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb judgement
- Adaptability and a willingness to work on a broad range of matters and take on projects outside of core areas.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Possess a high degree of integrity