What you'll do:
- Be the point of contact for our top investors and build/maintain relationships.
- Assist new investors with the onboarding process- a crucial part of investor acquisition.
- Explain investment opportunities to prospective investors.
- As a member of our small, but growing team, you will also be asked to assist on any other projects or activities where help is needed.
- Undergraduate degree with a track record of academic excellence.
- Have or be willing to pass the FINRA Series 99, or 7 exams within your first 3 months.
- 0-2 years of experience in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, or other relevant fields.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to quickly distill abstract ideas and large amounts of imperfect information down into thoughtful insights.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- A desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and feel comfortable making decisions despite uncertainty.