What you'll do:
- Review company pitch decks and perform preliminary research ahead of due diligence calls
- Participate in, take notes on, and ultimately lead thorough due diligence calls
- Execute follow-up document request, perform verification procedures, and analyze financial statements after due diligence calls
- Ultimately generate detailed investment memos to present to Investment Committee
- Whatever you’re passionate about –– exploring and developing new skills and passions is a core component of Republic’s culture. You’ll be encouraged to reserve 10% of your time to devote to projects and initiatives that excite you.
What we're looking for:
- Passion for tech and VC – You have a demonstrated interest in the world of startups.
- Strong communicator – You can communicate well both internally (with your Investment Team colleagues and other team leads) and externally (with clients and partners).
- Organizational superpowers – You can manage multiple workflows, maintain a tight control of your inbox, and know how to shepherd stakeholders through every stage of a deal.
- Get it done attitude – You are scrappy, resourceful, and relentless, doing what needs to be done to drive success for your team and for the business.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience