What you'll do:
- Campaign Strategy - Work alongside business team leads to understand their organizational goals and support them with effective marketing strategies. Develop and implement marketing plans for each business unit on the retail platform (Startups, Real Estate, Video Games, Crypto, Accredited Deal Room and Mainstreet Businesses). Report an all-team readout on status and performance of campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Project Management - Maintain Asana projects daily to ensure tasks are completed by deadlines. Delegate tasks to relevant parties to ensure completion. Develop and improve internal processes for intra-team coordination. Lead weekly syncs with business team leads to align on projects and planning. Lead weekly syncs with marketing leads (e.g. email marketing, performance marketing) to groom priorities.
- Administrative - Field incoming requests for marketing support from various stakeholders. Deliver a weekly recap of high-level campaign status to the internal team. Create campaign recap reports for internal consumption.
Our ideal candidate:
- Prior experience in a marketing manager function
- Fintech experience is a plus
- Experience using Google Business Suite, Asana, and Notion is a plus