What you'll do:
- Handle administrative functions including data entry, user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other assigned projects
- Complete regular internal system audits
- Assist the legal and portfolio management team with onboarding past issuers to a transfer agent
- Assist the legal and portfolio management team with investor consent and verification
- Conduct investor outreach over the phone and email as necessary
What we're looking for:
- Strong communicator – You can communicate well both internally (with product, legal, customer support and operations teams) and externally (with clients and partners). You’ll be working with third parties that Republic is integrated with, investors, and companies that have raised with Republic.
- Organizational superpowers – You can manage multiple workflows, maintain a tight control of your inbox and our database.
- Get it done attitude – You are scrappy, resourceful, and motivated, doing what needs to be done to drive success for your team and for the business.
- Prior experience as an admin or database manager is highly preferred.