What you'll do:
- Manage the Venture Programs (Venture Partners, Venture Fellows, and Venture Associates) by sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding strong candidates for each program
- Develop and facilitate engaging and relevant content for each program, primarily virtually, with occasional in-person and hybrid programming
- Facilitate and support the matching process between Republic partners and Republic portfolio companies
- Support the Head of Venture Growth & Partnerships and the Venture Growth & Partnerships Lead and Intern in regular partnerships activities
- Nurture a robust community of partners and portfolio company founders online, elevating the value of community membership
Who you are:
- Community builder - you know how to create meaningful connections with and between individuals in a community to support a robust, inclusive, and generative ecosystem of founders and investors.
- Creative visionary with a bias towards action - you are constantly looking for ways to innovate while embracing first-mover advantage.
- Strong relationship manager - you are comfortable managing relationships at all levels, across organizations and industries, and do so with grace and authenticity.
- Genuine passion for supporting founders - our community includes people with many titles, but founders are our bread and butter. They are our top customers and we do this work to create opportunities for them and their companies. Every relationship we have serves to ultimately benefit them.
- A whole lot of fun - this job is hard and this industry moves fast. We couldn’t do it without having fun in the process!
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree (required), advanced degree optional
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience in an online community building / community management capacity
- Experience leveraging Airtable and various CRMs for exceptional data management fidelity
- Experience working at or with startups and startup founders
- A positive, can-do attitude
What we can offer:
- Access to a growing network of hundreds of investors, founders, and startup leaders
- Mentorship from leaders in the VC ecosystem
- A leading role at a rapidly scaling startup
- Generous benefits and perks
- Flexible work schedule