What you'll do:
- Support team lead as a founder point-of-contact during and post-fundraise
- Help the team strengthen, expand and build out portfolio company support functions
- Liaise with the content and marketing team to create content around portfolio company wins
- Source and generate key partnerships
- Whatever you’re passionate about – exploring and developing new skills and passions is a core component of Republic’s culture. You’ll be encouraged to reserve 10% of your time to devote to projects and initiatives that excite you.
Who you are:
- Strong communicator – You are a natural conversationalist and a strong writer, with a track record of success in client-facing positions. Sales or marketing experience are a plus.
- Passion for startups and investing – You have a demonstrated interest in the world of startups and investing. You can “talk the talk.”
- Organizational superpowers – You manage multiple workflows with ease, maintain tight control of your inbox, and know-how to prioritize among various projects.
- Get it done attitude – You are scrappy, resourceful, and relentless. You do what needs to be done to drive success for your team and for the business.
What you'll receive in return:
- Remote work for now, return to NYC office starting fall 2021
- A fun and exciting (post-pandemic) office environment in Manhattan, with opportunities to work remotely from satellite offices in key cities across the US
- Opportunity to build a rolodex of relationships with founders of high-growth companies
- The chance to be creative, own projects, and drive growth as a key member of a small team
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, unlimited PTO, highly flexible remote work policy, monthly health & wellness stipend, lunch & dinner reimbursement (when in the office)