Our Best Month Ever
October numbers are in, and I'm thrilled to report we had our best sales month ever!
We saw 28% growth in the consumer channel alone, attributable to:
- Unconventional marketing such as the Shake Trailer events (Aug 20 update) in which we shook over 1,000 potential customers and our Jolt Club (Sept 5 update);
- The occurrence of small earthquakes, which spark people to seek solutions for the "big one";
- And of course, the incredible power of referrals from existing customers.
This growth does not yet reflect anticipated growth from B2B partnerships in the pipeline. And on that note, we also had a tremendous month! Three highlights:
- 50,000 potential customers: We have taken the next step with the network of retail brokers mentioned in our Sept 20 update. We are working out final details to roll-out Jumpstart to their customers in the coming weeks.
- FEMA collaboration: After very favorable initial meetings at the national level, as described in the July 1 update, we have taken next steps with FEMA at the state level. We are now jointly planning a pilot project here in California with the theme of building financial resilience.
- Employee benefit for large tech firms: We were contacted by not one, but two large Silicon Valley companies inquiring about Jumpstart as an employee benefit. These discussions are still early-stage, but what's amazing is that they reached out to us! We must be doing something right.
We look forward to continuing to build a groundswell, thanks to your support.
And on that note, we have only 12 days left in the campaign - so if you were thinking about topping-up your investment, don't delay! Investments always ramp-up toward the end, and in the very real possibility that we hit our maximum, you won't want to get locked out.
Looking forward to closing the campaign on a really high note!