I hope this finds you all in good health! It is hard to talk business in these times of uncertainty , but we have to keep going and hope everything will get better soon.
In these times, people are depending hugely on online shopping to get their essentials. And we are doing our best to keep our customers trust and provide them with the products they need.
In the past 2 month we have exceeded our predictions on many levels. Here's some:
- 80% increase in our customer base.
- 489% increase in our revenue from our own website/phone app only.
- 35% increase in our average order value.
We have also faced some challenges:
- Amazon shut down one of our products for 2 months now. which made us more certain on our stand of focusing on our own website and building our brand.
- The unpredictable growth caused us to sell out of some of our most popular products. Our next shipment is on its way and hopefully will be here soon.
On COVID-19 :
- We have seen a surge on shopping essential items like bread and canned food. And we are working hard to keep our best service and keep our customers safe.
- Luckily our team already works remotely so we were able to keep things going smoothly and as usual.
- We contacted our contractors to ensure they will keep providing their service and are taking the needed measures to keep employees and customers safe.
We are all hopping for this time to pass and get back to normal as soon as possible. In the meanwhile we will keep providing our services and do our best to provide a solution for our customers.