- Super simple email tracking with real-time alerts to increase your sales
- Customers at companies like Google, Uber, Verizon Wireless, Lyft, and Shopify
- 76% quarter-over-quarter revenue growth
- Totally self-funded to date, with $250,000 personally invested by the founder
- Founder sold his previous company at just 19 years old ($10 million sales prior to acquisition)
Sales software is complicated
Unlike the tech-savvy millennial market, most US-based salespeople are older and don’t gravitate towards “feature stuffed” complicated software products.
The need for simplicity is driving the buying behavior of sales professionals who demand easy-to-use software.
MailTag is your simple outbound solution
How can sales professionals make more sales by getting the most from their inbox?
MailTag helps you make more sales, in less time.
And, we integrate our software into existing workflows, so you’re not starting from scratch.
In other words, we’re building our application on top of Gmail’s interface, not creating “the next Gmail”.
How it works:
Track your emails
With real-time email tracking, you can know what happens after you click send.
Schedule your emails
Make your emails arrive at the perfect time, every time.
Simply write your email now, and send it later.
Automate your follow-ups
Never send another manual follow-up ever again.
The business model
MailTag generates recurring revenue through premium subscriptions.
Experiencing rapid growth
User Churn (Month-Over-Month)
Recurring Revenue Growth (Month-Over-Month)
Used by salespeople at top companies
As seen on
Don't just take it from us
The market is massive and continues to grow
Sales performance software is on track to be a 26.6 billion market by 2021.
In 2018, Google reported an incredible 1.5 billion (and counting) active Gmail users, which grew by 100 million from 2017. Yahoo and Outlook also reported a consistent increase in active monthly user growth.
There are over 1.5 billion active Gmail users.
MailTag’s thoughtful focus on product simplicity and features provides unique market advantages.
To date, the company has not raised outside funding and has instead chosen to reinvest all profits into growth.
The company has personally been fully financed by the founder with over $250,000 personally invested.
There are three major growth opportunities ahead for MailTag.
With this round of funding, we plan to:
1). Expand browser compatibility
Currently, MailTag is exclusively available to Chrome browser users.
Expansion of browser compatibility will include: Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Vivaldi, and other major browsers.
2). Expand client compatibility
Currently, MailTag is exclusively available to Gmail/G-Suite users.
Expansion compatibility will include: Outlook, Yahoo, and other major email service providers.
3). Expand language support
Currently, MailTag is exclusively available to English speaking users.
With this round of funding, we plan to translate our product into all major languages, and begin hiring international support agents, enabling us to enter new markets.
MailTag is committed to delivering a ridiculously simple sales platform that lives inside your email.
Meet the team
Alex launched PowerTV, a YouTube network, in October of 2014 at 16 years-old during his sophomore year of high school. With less than $20 of startup capital, Alex bootstrapped the company over a 3.5 year period to $10MM+ in sales, selling in a private transaction to LA-based talent management agency ScaleLab in 2017. To date, Edson has personally self-funded MailTag ($250K invested) and is the sole shareholder.
Hrishikesh is our lead developer with over 13 years of computer programming experience, in charge of leading our 6-person product engineering team in Pune, India.
Goutham is a sought-after world-renowned designer. Goutham is MailTag’s lead designer who oversees our product’s experience.
Letter from the founder
Dear Future Investor,
Thank you so much for investing the time to learn more about MailTag.
Just 24 months ago, I started this company with the intention of revolutionizing the sales software industry. Fast forward to today, and our progress towards this goal has been nothing short of unparalleled.
Never in a million years would I have imagined that our service would be used by Fortune 100 companies and over 600 paying enterprise clients worldwide.
Walking the walk.
I believe in what we’re doing so much that I’ve personally invested a quarter of a million of my own money to launch the company.
We plan to use every penny from this crowdfunded raise to accelerate our mission to become the world’s greatest (and largest) sales software company.
We’re building the next Salesforce and we hope you will join us for the ride.
Looking forward to having you onboard,
Founder & CEO of MailTag
Invest now and join us in revolutionizing the sales software industry!
The smallest investment amount that MailTag is accepting.
$25,000 – $1,070,000
MailTag needs to raise
before the deadline. The maximum amount MailTag is willing
to raise is $1.07M.
MailTag needs to reach their minimum funding goal before the deadline.
If they don’t, all investments will be refunded.
Type of security
The Crowd SAFE is an agreement for future equity in the startup,
meaning that it can convert to equity in the future.
The Crowd SAFE is an agreement for future equity in the startup, meaning that it can convert to equity in the future.
- $100 Crowd SAFE
- An autographed “thank you” note from the entire MailTag team + 20X awesome MailTag stickers
- $500 Crowd SAFE
- All of the above, plus: a complimentary lifetime MailTag Pro subscription ($3,000 value) + get your name featured on the upcoming investor page of MailTag’s website
- $1,000 Crowd SAFE
- All of the above, plus: huge thank you shout-out on our Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram + autographed MailTag t-shirt, hoodie, and sweatpants
- $2,000 Crowd SAFE
- All of the above, plus: we’ll add your name to our “wall of investors” in our office + early access to pre-released MailTag features + one-on-one sales and business coaching consultation (via Google hangouts/Skype) with MailTag’s founder, Alex Edson
- $5,000 Crowd SAFE
- All of the above, plus: invitation to attend our annual investor dinner (to be held in San Francisco with MailTag founding team) + invitation to attend quarterly investor meetings (hosted via Skype/Google Hangouts) + appointment to Board of Advisors
- $10,000 Crowd SAFE
- All of the above, plus: private tour of our Phoenix Headquarters (travel included) + one-on-one private dinner with our founder, Alex Edson (travel included)