Technology for the Future
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.” - Nikola Tesla
Internet of Things (IoT): Interconnection via the Internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects. (Pipelines)
Artificial Intelligence (AI): Development of computer systems able to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence.
Our devices capture, what we are terming, a “Six Factor Analysis”. Although many of these variables have multiple layers to them, the primary variables we measure are:
- Density (For finding air pockets, debris, and contaminants)
- Pressure (For over-pressure and under-pressure scenarios)
- Vibration (Impact)
- Temperature (To monitor the formation of hydrides)
- Geo-Positioning (Compare positioning [bad day if this changes])
- “Metallic Wash” (Measures metallic particulates as they flow through the pipeline)
Studies have found that tapping in to the pipelines to attach transducers internally can be a source of leaks. To avoid this, we collect all of our variables externally.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI)
We use neural network technology to analyze our data. Neural networks are a decision tree; Data goes in, is compared to findings and mathematics that are both pre-programmed and changed by the AI, and decisions come out the other end.
Simply put: AI can "see" things that humans cannot.
Over $90,000! Final stretch! Share the campaign with friends and investors through email, social media, or over a holiday dinner!