R3 Printing: Over 1000% Funded, Co-Founder Paul Sieradzki Featured on Republic Superheroes!
💪 Together, we can do anything.
It's our pleasure to announce that as of today, the R3 Printing campaign on Republic is over 1000% funded, or over 10x the minimum funding threshold of $25k!
This overwhelming wave of support and tremendous accomplishment comes from each and every one of our R3 Printing Early Investors, and we have every single one of you to thank for it. Many of you have expressed your gratitude for our hands-on approach to this campaign and for the detailed updates, and we couldn't be happier to hear it. We're absolutely thrilled to share our journey and our successes with you, and we'll keep them coming.
🗣 Fundraising is a social affair.
As you all know, one of the keys to successfully raising funds from investors is spreading the word about the company, the product, and the investment opportunity - far and wide. On platforms like Republic, social media becomes an important tool in doing so, and we've dedicated both the time and the budget to running optimized campaigns that share our vision and investment offering to the right audience.
For our next set of social media content, we'd love to share things from a slightly different perspective: yours! Here's an example:
Showcasing the healthy investor community rallying around R3 Printing is a major signal to investors that our vision is aligned with how others see the future as well. Coupled with the substantial market opportunity and the technical advancements in our products, this campaign will send a clear message to prospective investors about the opportunity in front of them.
- If you've already made your investment public and shared your reason for investing: Thank you! We'll be in touch to get your permission before incorporating it into our public content.
- We value and respect the privacy of all our R3 Printing Early Investors, therefore we are making this an opt-in experience that requires your explicit permission.
- If your investment is currently private and you'd like to make it public, navigate to your portfolio and find the "Edit Reason" button towards the bottom of the page.
- 👉 Fact: You can also increase your investment or update your income and net worth details to potentially increase your investment limit from that same page! Just click the "Edit" button next to the amount you committed and follow the steps!
📸 Founder Feature!
In other exciting news, R3 Printing co-founder and product engineering lead Paul Sieradzki has been featured on Republic Superheroes!
Check out the feature to gain an inside look into one of the minds behind R3 Printing and to get a feel for what it's like to be a founder disrupting the $16 billion-dollar additive manufacturing industry.
🔮 What's Next?
We have some very exciting announcements coming up, including a new addition to the R3 Printing leadership team that we expect to announce as a part of next week's update. On top of that, we're wrapping up another cycle of our Design for Manufacturing (DFM) process that will allow us to use a thinner gauge of sheet metal for the R3 Printer chassis, making it lighter to transport and install - without sacrificing its rock-solid build and stiffness. It's an incredible feat of engineering that we look forward to sharing with you in another update soon.
- Dan and Paul, Co-Founders of R3 Printing