The Sunu rocket ship is taking off
Join this exciting opportunity
We are thrilled, embolden and ever more committed to taking Sunu to new heights. Now 1,319 investors (at the time of writing this post) have said YES to this exciting opportunity since our launch on Republic. Republic investors have sent a clear message - that Sunu, our business, product and team are a BIG investment opportunity. We've surpassed our capital fundraising goal by over 1,000%! We thank all of the people who have invested and will invest in Sunu. Welcome aboard!
Your call to action
Sunu is about to launch off the Republic platform - in T minus 32 hours and counting! And we want to make sure that people just like you have the opportunity to learn about and invest in Sunu. I invite you to share our campaign with your friends, family and professional networks.
A WINNING team
We just won to the final on the Meet the Drapers competition and brand accelerator. Legendary venture capitalists, Tim Draper and Sabeer Bhatia-- the founder of Hotmail are saying: "I think it's [Sunu] is a very good idea because it solves a real problem... I give them thumbs up."..."Sunu is going to be HUGE..."
We compete in the hardest competitions on the world's stage...and we WIN. Our track record is clear. We've undergone the toughest of due diligence, and startup accelerator program Y Combinator (S'17). We have an award-winning technology, and team that is ready to deliver a massive impact to the world!
Traction even in the hardest of times
The world is much different place since we went live on Republic. The COVID-19 health crisis, the economic downturn and recent uplifting for social justice are changing everyday life in our communities. This presented huge challenges, especially for startups like Sunu. But, we, as a team found our way! We not only learned how to survive, we learned, hacked and built a way to thrive and lead in times of immense crisis. This is kind of team investors look for in winning startup.
We've taken Sunu to market with significantly much less resources and capital compared to other hardware companies at the same stage. Today, our products are in over 50 countries and during our campaign we have:
- Closed our largest recurring sales deal for 600 units with the Louisiana Association for the Blind.
- Launched a pilot in India aimed at introducing Sunu to our largest customer segment yet.
- Opened a large subsidy channel by becoming an approved vendor for the US Veteran Affairs.
As we 'blast off' the republic launch pad, we're already achieving the following product milestones:
- New navigation mobile app now in beta. We aim to launch in August with 10,000 users!
- $100K google maps grant to accelerate our product developments.
- Patenting our next gen wearable, now in prototyping phase!
A massive impact
Today, our product Sunu Band is ever more ready to deliver a huge impact to the lives of hundred of millions of customers. Since COVID-19, social distancing in our new normal is making daily living even more challenging to more than 300 million blind and visually impaired people worldwide. Sunu Band can affectively solve this problem. It was built for this since day one!
- Sunu Band is the perfect tool to helping people practice social distancing.
- The largest organizations for the blind agree that Sunu Band will be the fundamental tool to enabling the visually impaired to adapt to our new normal.
- Featured on CNN Health, the Boston Business Journal and American Innovation as technology that help people practice social distancing!
It's 2020, and it is time that WE invest in technologies that improve mankind and society - and Sunu is exactly what over 300 million people need!