At Republic, we have focused on democratizing access to private investing from the beginning. It has been our north star to give founders access to the capital they need to thrive, while allowing the masses to invest early in companies they believe in. More than ever, there is fervent appetite in investing; it is timely we see the public moving the stock market in droves. But the underlying force is the collective, the community, the united force that has allowed for change. And that’s what we tap into — the power of community and access.
After a successful pilot of our Venture Fellows program, we are now looking to support more folks interested in private investing and breaking into VC. Given the incredible demand Republic experienced in our Venture Partner program and Venture Fellow program, we are concurrently launching our Venture Associate program for MBAs and professionals mid-career looking to delve into private investing at a greater level.
Our Venture Fellow and Associates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the fundamentals of VC and angel investing from top tier speakers: 7-week educational program covering everything from sourcing, due diligence, deal terms, investment memos, investment theses, and branding
- Receive live deal experience through Republic investment team: First hand experience on due diligence conducted as well as sourcing startups and bringing them to raise on our platform
- Be mentored by our Venture Partners: Seasoned individuals in the space that can provide guidance and champion you for opportunities. You will be part of the first full stack investor ecosystem that exists in the space.
- Build a network of peers to support you on your journey: All programs are housed in the same slack channel to share deal flow and work together on investment theses
- Jumpstart your investing journey thorough Republic: We will be providing Venture Fellows and Associates with funds to start investing through Republic to build an investing track record
If you are interested in applying please do so here. Applications are due Feb 11th at 11:59PM ET. We are placing an emphasis on diverse individuals for these programs and are working with sponsors for job recruitment purposes. Program will be starting mid-March.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Zehra Naqvi, Venture F&A Lead at [email protected].