News from CHRGR (New Product). Thank You Again. We Love You. And Please Stay Safe.
Thanks AGAIN to everyone who supported us thus far and please check out these CHRGR updates!
- 4280% of minimum raised on Republic - and still maxed at $1.07M. THANKS TO YOU!
- Q1 2020 had a strong sales finish and we began a roster of product marketing work to help CHRGR 2.0 efforts and future vision .
- Q2 2020 has been a bit tough with the introduction of COVID-19 but let's talk more about that further down below in this update.
- To all of you who have invested $500+ in CHRGR - you've emailed and we've responded to make sure that you received your investor perks (general and custom CHRGR batteries). There are so many of you! and if you're still looking for yours please just email us at [email protected] w/ your name, investment amount and your mailing address so that we can get right back in touch and ship those out to you as soon as we can.
- Advertising projects executed last quarter for Red Bull, RJRT, Lekker Boats, and the SuperBowl.
- Behind the scenes, CHRGR will continue to prototype new software and hardware for faster and more efficient sponsor supported charging services. Our next phase of business is continued product and brand market research to support our thesis for a Q3-Q4 2020 Launch Strategy soon.
- Continued support from Neil Patel and his fantastic organization angels and entrepreneurs. https://angelsandentrepreneurs.com/deals/
- CHRGR business is strong, our staff is engaged and we will rise to any challenge. Period.
COVID-19 has changed the way we all do business and w/ that obstacle CHRGR has launched a new product that specifically addresses the problem; as a result of our hardware capabilities, supply chain resources and our continued ability to develop and iterate rapidly. So in an effort to help our customers (new and old) and all of our marketing partners and (soon to be re-opened) venues we introduce to you:
The CHRGR UV-C Phone Sanitizer & Wireless Charger.
4 UV-C light sources work together to destroy the biomolecules (nucleic acid) of harmful microbes and bacteria.
While the UV-C light cleans your phone, you also get a 100% wireless charge.
Your phone is dirty so let’s get it clean
The CHRGR UV-C Phone Sanitizer doesn't just kill bacteria, it also eliminates viruses and germs. Start by removing your phone from its protective case.
Place your phone 📱in the CHRGR UV-C Phone Sanitizer to clean and charge
Stay extra clean, and sanitize other items and devices like air-pods and keys that also fit inside.
Set it ⏰and forget it 🎉.
The CHRGR UV-C Phone Sanitizer destroys 99.9% of bacteria in only 15 minutes, but continues to charge as long as you need it to. When you’re the cleaning cy, you get a clean phone that's fully charged and ready to use.
- The CHRGR software team just launched this new e-commerce website for our B2C, B2B and D2C clients to purchase the CHRGR UV-C Phone Sanitizer & Wireless Charger and get it shipped where and when it's needed fast!
- Amazon launch this week and featured QVC product launch within two weeks.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads live w/ ongoing marketing funnel strategy IRT
- Check it out here and tell your friends, your colleagues and your business prospects!
THANKS A MILLION! support our sales and please follow and IG tag us @CHRGR_CO
We love you and please keep your family safe - together we will get over this soon.
John M Mullin
Founder & CEO of CHRGR INC.