Sunday Greetings + Happy Father's Day.
Let me get right to it.
- We are 82% to our minimum funding goal. If you are waiting to come in with an initial investment or a re-investment, remember, it will take you less than 10 minutes and as little as $50. You may not think $50 would be a big deal for us, but of course it is. Every single cent and every nugget of traction ignites momentum. And for a startup, momentum is oxygen. Speaking of, thank you to our many new investors and the amazingness of several of our current investors who re-invested -- we are deeply appreciative.
- Traction report:
- Four new FetchFind monthly pro accounts, dozens of single course subscribers, and 50+ new users;
- On track for $20K in revenue again in June;
- Our meeting with PetSmart in New York this past Friday went well and we will share meaningful news about that relationship soon.
- Learned that Jamie (me) won the prestigious Pet Age Icon Award. It will be announced in August, but wanted to share with our investors now.
"The Pet Age ICON awards recognizes industry professionals who have shown a long term commitment to the success of the pet industry based on experience, integrity and leadership. Honorees have at least 20+ years in the pet manufacturing or servicing industry. The ICON award recipients will be recognized and profiled in the September issue of Pet Age."
- Event Announcements:
- 1871 Chicago is hosting a FetchFind investor event on July 11. Details to come, but if you are in Chicago that day, please plan on joining us!
- Next Republic "Meet FetchFind" webcast is Thursday June 29 at Noon EST.
Warm Woofs + Many Thanks,
Jamie and Team