Good morning. I hope this update finds you ready to start the week after a productive, restful and/or perfect weekend.
A few data points to share as we move into this beautiful second week of June:
- NINE new subscribers and 125+ new users this week. Well on our way to our goal of 2.25 new subscribers per day. Imagine what happens once we are funded and have an actual sales and marketing budget.
- Based on our growing sales and continued traction, we have been invited to pitch for follow on funding (up to $150K) with one of our current investors, Prosper Capital. I will be traveling to St. Louis next week (6/20) to have that meeting.
- In addition to the above, we are actively meeting with several VC firms and angel investors. We have received verbal commitments from a handful of investors who will add strategic value.
- I am traveling to St. Louis and NYC this week for sales and strategy meetings with two sought-after customers and brands. If deals close with one or both it will have a significant impact on our revenue, both in the short and long term.
- WE ARE 79% TO OUR MINIMUM HERE ON REPUBLIC. We raised $20,000 this week and over 85% of this week's funding came directly from investors IN the pet industry. If you are considering a re-investment, I kindly ask you do so today to bring us to our minimum of $50K to allow us to have access your investment.