Tune in to learn more about the TaxDrop and Edge Tech Labs teams with WGN host Scott Kitun.
Only 10% of the tax preparation process involves human review. The remaining 90% is consumed by tedious tasks, at the cost of customers and CPAs. TaxDrop, the first all-digital tax prep service, tackles the issue with automation. Founder Alice Cheng sheds light on the industry and the digital d... Read more
Understanding startup funding is critical for founders and investors alike, but fully grasping all the intricacies of funding rounds can be confusing for the novice investor. How, after multiple rounds of investing, do investors walk away with a profit? How much profit do they make? How is it al... Read more
Back after a month off from Northwester Football, Scott Kitun starts off the ...
We're gearing up for a great Disrupt NY and this year we're pulling out all t...
For a very special episode of The Innovation Engine, we're bringing you a num...
Republic does not verify information provided by companies on this Portal and makes no assurance as to the completeness or accuracy of any such information. Additional information about companies fundraising on the Portal can be found by searching the EDGAR database.