Over 1100% Funded, More to Go
With just 30 days left, we have already raised over 1130% of our initial goal on Republic.co/InnaMed. This is great progress, and we appreciate the support from everyone who has contributed. Now it's time for the final stretch!
Highlights from the Month
- We have completed the first milestone of our NASA sponsored TRISH contract, triggering a $90,000 payment.
- We have hired a new R&D scientist – Dr. Subramaniam ‘Mani’ Somasundaram – from Auburn University. Mani has 7+ years of experience in the point of care diagnostics space and is a co-inventor of the technologies that InnaMed is exclusively licensing from Auburn University. While he has been collaborating with us remotely over the past year, hiring him as a full-time, onsite employee will allow us to greatly speed up the development of our blood tests.
- In collaboration with the team at Auburn University, the complete non-provisional utility patent application on the Electrochemical Nanostructure Assay has been submitted. An additional provisional patent has been filed on a first-of-its-kind blood test for a drug taken by a majority of transplant patients. More patent filings are in the pipeline.
- A new publication on our technology has been accepted to the Journal of the American Chemical Society, a peer-reviewed journal respected by researchers around the world. This is the fourth peer-reviewed publication on InnaMed’s technology and more will follow.
- We are hiring for two additional roles on the science and engineering sides. Please share the online application with folks who may be a good fit: https://indeedhi.re/301ylSK.
We're looking to accelerate our growth and aggressively hit milestones in the upcoming months. We’re very excited for the future. As we enter the final month of our Republic campaign, we hope you continue to support our momentum.
Sincerely, the InnaMed Team.