They also possess several noteworthy characteristics, and many of which readily explain these promising projections. Firs...
80% of digital advertising is wasted
The old ways of advertising are out. With over one billion people watching stories on Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok, users are engaging with short video content more than ever.
- Videos can be expensive to make, with many brands spending thousands of dollars and weeks of time on a single video for paid ads.
- Media buyers are continuously pressured to develop new ways to keep ad performance high with great returns, all while using older, pre-existing creative assets.
- The industry needs a new, proactive way for advertisers to create new content that drives better returns and engages their users.
Insense: a data-driven approach for digital ads
Back in 2016, we asked ourselves three questions: who, how, and what? These have become the cornerstones for Insense.
We've built a marketplace that connects marketers with influential content creators who produce outstanding videos.
Our Machine Learning engine analyzes creatives and performance data to find correlations. Marketers see a potential performance and skip A/B test in paid (saving $30k+ a year!) to run ads only with high potential creatives.
An ecosystem of the existing marketplace for video producers, influencers, and marketers is powered by the Machine Learning (ML) engine. We call this "Data-Driven Creativity".
A data-driven marketplace for marketers and influential creators
Our marketplace makes it easy for marketers to create highly effective video content through a network of creators and data optimization of the ML engine. All posting, tracking, and engagement takes place within our marketplace, making it a one-stop shop for advertisers looking to boost their brand or message.
Creative production is optimized based on paid data. How it works:
- 📃 Marketer submits creative brief to the marketplace and algorithm suggests keywords
- 🤖 ML algorithm recommends video creators
- 🎬 ML algorithm suggests improvements for submitted drafts
- 🚀 Marketer approves and receives paid content
Result: 2.5x ROI on performance campaigns
Proven market fit: 2x YoY growth and on target to hit $3.8M gross sales
Since launch, Insense has grown over 2x YoY every year. We are on target to hit $3.8M in gross sales by the end of 2020. We currently have 35k+ creators worldwide, with over 30 clients with 65 brands, including P&G, Nestlé, and L’Oreal. We deliver video assets 4x faster and 10x cheaper than traditional production studios. More importantly, our method drives 2x better ROI in paid ads.
More than 35k global users
Insense has marketers and creators all over the world. We’ve worked with big name companies such as L'Oreal, P&G and Nestlé, as well as smaller businesses that are looking to improve ROI by using creative content. By matching marketers with creators for their projects, we are helping advertisers save time & costs and get a great return on ad spend while giving creators new and engaging projects to work on.
A SaaS marketplace
Our business model of "marketplace" with network effects has great scalability and strong defensibility. Insense has two components:
- The content production fee (up to 30%), in which marketers add money to their balance to spend on content creation. Insense keeps these funds in escrow and pays creators once the job is done.
- The premium monthly subscription (with three priced tiers) that allows users access to premium features and support.
As we implement data-powered tools, we plan to offer annual membership packages and to increase our content production fee by 33%.
$103B+ video advertising market
As more and more consumers move online, the most direct way to reach them will be through digital media, particularly video. Therefore, the demand for brands to create customized, powerful content will only increase. The main stakeholders of the market are the traditional production studios that cannot innovate and bring data insights into the production studios.
The only marketplace that combines efficient video production with paid performance relevance
Creating network effects in the existing marketplace
By reaching our investment goal, we are looking to focus on customer acquisition and expanding both our sales and marketing teams. We will also work on creating a data network effect through machine learning and collected performance data. The more clients we have, the more creatives they produce, the more data we collect, the better predictions we deliver.
Raised over $1.5M to date
We've raised over $1.5M in funding to date from prominent investors, including the Starta Accelerator, Empire Angels, NP Capital, Head of M&A at OLX Group (Naspers) and Founder of Aitarget, a Facebook Marketing Partner.